Intermediate/Advanced Level Class
5 week choreography session begins February 23.
Join Aziza Nawal for a brand new choreography with finger cymbals! Previous experience playing finger cymbals recommended even if it was just taking a single technique class. this is a continuation of a class that began in January – have no fear!!! You can still join if you missed the first session – we drill the patterns in each class and apply them to a structured choreography that consists of common combinations!
Performance Opportunity!! Interested dancers will be invited to perform at our Atlanta’s Got Talent Show in the Spring!
Thursdays @ 7:00pm
Hardcore Belly Dance
Ongoing – Drop Ins Welcome (No class on Feb 2).
Back by popular demand! Technique and combinations for all styles of belly dance will be taught in this fun high energy class- it’s also a great workout! Drop-ins are welcome!
Thursdays @ 8:05pm
- IMPORTANT: Please arrive 10 minutes before class starts so that you can sign-in, change clothes if necessary and begin class on-time. However, if you happen to arrive after the start time of the class, the front door may be locked for security reasons – Miss Bellydance shares a space with us and their merchandise would be unattended. Please call or text Aziza Nawal at 404-247-9861 so she can let you in.
- Miss Bellydance merchandise is only available for purchase during their normal business hours.
- Turn your cell phone off.
- Please inform Aziza Nawal if you have any injuries, illnesses or are pregnant.
- Recommended clothing: yoga pants and tank top. Sometimes long sleeves are needed in the chillier months.
- Please bring water to stay hydrated.
- Keep practicing!!! The more you practice, the better you will grasp the movement concepts and train your muscles.
- Have fun and ask questions!